Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Update!
Today i was able to change my Language back into German! The complete selection of Languages returned for me!
Problem fixed for now!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello. Im from Norway and i use Outlook web for seeing, sending and reply to emails. Recently, I saw that my Outlook web language had changed to english. I didnt change anything, and i even went to my Microsoft profile and there it says norwegian on both language options, and there everything is in norwegian. But my entire mail (inbox,sent, junk etc) all changed to english. I have tried to go to the options bar (the tool sign besides the profile picture when you are logged in) but the only options of language i get are different dialects of english. Any other language is not available. This is making me feel helpless, because I really want to see everything in Norwegian because its my preferred language. I also checked with a different email address, and there I have the option to choose any language you want, so its weird why it doesnt work for me on this one email. It used to be in norwegian before too so it changed by itself. As i said, i have already set my region and preferred language as Norwegian in the "my profile" option, but I dont understand why I cant choose any other language from the settings-tool in my email. Any help would be appreciated. I also have Norway as the region under the profile settings, but it still doesnt show any other languages than different dialects of english.
Note; this is about outlook.com and not the application you install on the machine. thank you.
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Update!
Today i was able to change my Language back into German! The complete selection of Languages returned for me!
Problem fixed for now!
Can you escalate this problem to a Microsoft agent ?
Thanks
I have the same problem here. I am able to change the language but all the choices are English. Can someone at Microsoft help us ??
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
The very same problem here - changed from norwegian to english overnight.
Hjælp!!! :-)