outlook Message "cannot send this item"

Anonymous
2021-02-09T08:13:59+00:00

Hi to 

As of yesterday my outlook is popping the above message every time I try to reply or forward a mail as HTML. i even try to save the message and send it after but even that does not work.

Can you please help

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-10T18:23:49+00:00

    All of my users are experiencing the same issue whenever attaching any images.

    Switching to rich text is as others mentioned -a work around and we would like to not use the OWA.

    Microsoft should provide some sort of fix for this widespread of an issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-10T14:23:06+00:00

    I personally like the web app better !! That is what I use and I have not had any issues .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T16:16:21+00:00

    Hi, I'm still having the issue but I did not check if an update is available.

    I'll check later

    There's an update on March 1st I haven't tried yet either as our company is also affected by this issue. If you happen to try it, let us know the results!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T07:41:36+00:00

    I had opened a ticket with Microsoft for this.

    I just got confirmation from them that this issue should be resolved. I send out an email to my users who reported this to ask for feedback.

    Please all test.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T13:40:08+00:00

    This has just started affecting a couple of our users. Also just recently switched to monthly enterprise build and on 13530.20528. Only seems to happen when forwarding emails.

    Works fine in OWA. We are also using cached mode.

    Switching to Rich Text instead of HTML fixed the problem and allowed the message to send.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments