Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-07T19:05:38+00:00

    Thank you guys for your patience.

    The Outlook Team is working on a fix. I'll post back when I have the fixed version to share.

    Stay safe!

    Best regards,

    Genevieve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-30T08:56:04+00:00

    Also having the same frustrating problem.

    Business email via Edge/ 365

    No changes to pc

    Signature not auto loading, have to go in signature, tick, un-tick then will work again for a short while.  Also happening to 3 of my other colleagues.  Frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T16:43:00+00:00

    I have the same problem which started 2 days ago.

    Also from that time (but intermittently) I am unable to forward the text of an email or its attachments

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T16:39:16+00:00

    I am having the same issue!  Started a few days ago.  Nothing changed on my end.  No settings changed.  If I go into setting and change something on the signature and re-save, the signature will show up for a few emails and then disappears again.  Very frustrating.  Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T16:05:30+00:00

    Same issue here.

    1. Business Account
    2. Signature does not apply to any composed mail (new/reply/forward). 

    3.  Insert Signature button does not work.

    4.  No changes to this device before April 20th. 

    5.  Same issue on Chrome/Safari/Edge - Mac OS X 11.2.3

    Frustrating and a waste of time to have to keep opening the settings over and over again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments