Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-01T11:18:34+00:00

    Hi,

    This issue has started in my Outlook web (OWA) a few weeks ago. I'm using it through Firefox 90.0 (64-bit), Ubuntu 18.04. My signature contains an image and a couple of lines. Both check boxes are marked in the signature section in settings.

    Sometime it happens only when I reply to emails, and sometimes also for new emails.

    I can temporarily "fix" it by creating a new signature, waiting for 10 seconds, saving it, and exiting the settings- and then the signature is added automatically to the emails. But the error happens again in every new Firefox session (and maybe even more often).

    Thank you,

    Daniel

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T21:35:19+00:00

    We apologize for the delayed response.

    Fixes for this item have already been released. Can you check your email to see if the signature is now working as expected?

    We look forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T14:17:28+00:00

    Hi,

    We have several accounts that are having the same problem, but the signature doesn't disappear. Instead, it reverts to the older signature. 

    1. Business Accounts
    2. Signature does not apply to any composed mail (new/reply/forward)
    3. No changes made.

    Best regards,

    • Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T01:09:09+00:00

    I am also having the same issue. This just started this morning.

    This is a business account. 

    I have tried switching from CHROME and still same issue.

    No changes made before 4/20/21.

    I see there are a lot of threads here have we come to a conclusion to what might be causing this random glitch?

    Thanks

    Mark Estock

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-23T20:47:26+00:00

    Thank you, Jon!

    We will collate all the threads and added to the ticket that we created for our Product Specialist to address this matter.

    Rest assured we will provide an update on all threads about this case once we have any information. Please continue to standby.

    Again, thank you, and keep safe.

    -Genevieve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments