Outlook will not open Windows 10

Anonymous
2020-06-30T14:52:48+00:00

I have had this problem for 2 days on my lap top.  Outlook 365 will not open in start uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it with advice off someone it was ok last night then back to not opening any advice please?

My Outlook Windows 7 on my PC is fine

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-13T09:20:22+00:00

    I have had this problem for 2 days on my lap top.  Outlook 365 will not open in start uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it with advice off someone it was ok last night then back to not opening any advice please?

    My Outlook Windows 7 on my PC is fine

    okay okay

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T20:37:44+00:00

    My outlook will not open, I can not read my emails

    Tamra

    Can you not go in through your email provider, like yahoo or AT&T on the internet and read them there?  That's what i did for the 2 weeks my outlook wouldn't open, i also get email on my smart phone so that's another option you could put email on your phone.

    Lynn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T20:24:56+00:00

    My outlook will not open, I can not read my emails

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T16:13:08+00:00

    I have the same problem as of this morning 8/19/2020 outlook will not open.  It is not running on the task manager.  

    Mine would not open for two weeks, I had to go in through internet to check emails, but i am totally lost without contacts in outlook.  Outlook opened for me one day just out of the blue when i turned on my laptop.  I leave it open now all the time, so far its been fine for a week.  Try doing what Hal proposed since it worked for Angela and let me know.  I figure any day it could close and not open again until they have put in a permanent fix.

    Lynn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T15:59:46+00:00

    I have the same problem as of this morning 8/19/2020 outlook will not open.  It is not running on the task manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments