"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T14:34:44+00:00

    From what I hear Microsoft is going to start forcing everyone to use the New Outlook very soon, so why hasn't this issue been resolved for Mac users? The reply flag is there for PC users on the New Outlook, but not Mac. I don't think you understand how crucial this is for me to do my job. Please, please fix this before you for people to use the New Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T12:55:05+00:00

    The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

    Microsoft Outlook for Mac

    Version 16.55

    I too need this functionality.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T14:44:26+00:00

    I don't see a tiny little arrow anywhere that would indicate I replied to a message.

    Once you have replied the arrow points to the left.

    If you Forrward the message the arrow points to the right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T14:29:01+00:00

    So I've discovered on the left hand bar there is a tiny little arrow to show if you've replied. But, and the big but, no way of viewing that reply without trawling through your sent emails. Really irritating. I swear Microsoft go out of their way to make Outlook for Mac as frustrating as possible!

    I don't see a tiny little arrow anywhere that would indicate I replied to a message.

    nm I found it, on the right-hand side of my middle column

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-11T11:25:00+00:00

    Same problem. Crazy that this is still not resolved. Feel that our subscription money is going else where.....

    Have reverted to old version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments