"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T11:29:06+00:00

    Yes unfortunately this is the only way to keep track at this point. Still want the banner back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-12-07T22:43:28+00:00

    I'm not sure why MS would disable this important feature, but it's a huge step backwards. I use this feature all the time. While I can go back to Legacy view, there are features in New Outlook, specifically, calendar functions that I need. Not happy with New Outlook at all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T10:30:56+00:00

    I'm also missing it. The removal of this makes my emailing workflow tedious.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T09:05:40+00:00

    I found the solution using the old format as I was also having that issue.

    When the inbox is open go to view/columns - tick the status option.

    Mine has re-appeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-04T20:27:53+00:00

    I have the same problem. Ridiculous that this very simple functionality was removed. Microsoft just seems so....what....directionless sometimes? Like clearly nobody is in charge of reviewing these things to see if they make sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments