Reply header missing when reply or forward

Anonymous
2021-07-15T14:26:22+00:00

I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.

Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )

Regards,

My name

________

From : xxxxx

Date : xxxx

To : xxxx

Cc : xxxxx

Subject : xxxxx

I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.

Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-09-15T02:54:01+00:00

Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-22T20:45:51+00:00

    I also have the problem with some emails that have no images, and some emails that do have images work fine. I can not figure out any pattern.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-22T20:42:20+00:00

    MacOS Big Sur Version 11.4

    I have made no changes in the past month.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-20T22:09:45+00:00

    Hi All,

    Sorry for the inconvenience cause by the issue. Given the situation, we suggest you please use the contact support option to get the dedicated support within the Outlook for Mac to report this issue. Open Outlook and select Help > Contact Support.

    Regarding this point, we would truly appreciate your kind understanding.

    Best regards,

    Shyamal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-17T14:13:34+00:00

    Hi Shyamal,

    Not sure if I understand correctly, I am currently using old ( not new look ) Microsoft Outlook for Mac, 365 subscriptions currently on version 16.51 ( 21071101 ).

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments