Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.
Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )
Regards,
My name
________
From : xxxxx
Date : xxxx
To : xxxx
Cc : xxxxx
Subject : xxxxx
I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.
Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!
Hi Hafzal - sorry but I'm just a regular user, not a Microsoft engineer. And I don't use the iPhone so wouldn't know about the iOS problem with Outlook. Good luck.
Hello Chris,
Above issue of missing Headers is happening on IOS mobile outlook APP. Few users when reply the previous header part is missing.
AS per your update the Mac version is 16.53 is resolved. But the issue remains for iPhone 12 Outlook version.
Please advise.
Looks to be fixed. Thank you!!!
Thank you for the news! I just updated and it's FINALLY working on my end!!!