Reply header missing when reply or forward

Anonymous
2021-07-15T14:26:22+00:00

I has been using Microsoft 365 on my Macbook Air since early this year. It has been working perfectly all this while until recently i found that sender's header missing when i reply or forward some of the emails.

Not sure what happens, it doesn't show something like following ( the header below the signature and line below )

Regards,

My name

________

From : xxxxx

Date : xxxx

To : xxxx

Cc : xxxxx

Subject : xxxxx

I had checked my Preference->Composing, both HTML and Plaintext are correctly selected with header.

Strange is only happens to some emails, not sure why. Any one experience before and can help?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-09-15T02:54:01+00:00

Problem finally appears to have been resolved in version 16.53 released today. Hurrah!

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-28T08:36:02+00:00

    I would like to record that I have the same problem with missing email headers, which has started over the summer. Please could you let me now when a fix has been issued. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-19T16:49:05+00:00

    From support:
    I was able to go through this and have found that there is a report already filed on this issue, I shall have your ticket added to the report. For now, we do not have any ETA on the fix. Rest assured, our product engineering team is on top of the issue. Having said this, I shall now be closing this ticket. Incase you need any further assistance with Outlook for Mac, please do get back to us and we will be happy to help you. Once again thank you for contacting Outlook for Mac support.

    Thanks, looking forward for the fixes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-19T15:16:34+00:00

    From support:
    I was able to go through this and have found that there is a report already filed on this issue, I shall have your ticket added to the report. For now, we do not have any ETA on the fix. Rest assured, our product engineering team is on top of the issue. Having said this, I shall now be closing this ticket. Incase you need any further assistance with Outlook for Mac, please do get back to us and we will be happy to help you. Once again thank you for contacting Outlook for Mac support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-05T09:09:59+00:00

    Thank you PAW_Hampton

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments