Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What replaces Customer Manger?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
Hi Rick, I think I read that OCM would not have a direct alternative. On the other hand you can choose some third party Outlook add-in such as eWay-CRM. More info here: https://www.eway-crm.com/ocm-replacement/
MS sends out an email that OCM is being retired in June 2020. But it was actually retired late last year. Any business that was using OCM has lost all data and all linkage. NOT GOOD! And the conversion/migration to Nimble takes a lot of time and effort. Poor performance on the part of MS.
I agree...not good news for small business. I do not want to add yet another subscription service when this was included in my O365 product. Very disappointing.
Is there any version of Office 365 that the Customer Manager is going to be available?