Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Hello, I have same issue. where is the contact trash folder. located?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have sent/received a couple of emails to/from some people who are not in my Hotmail-People Contacts list (even those emails have been deleted a while ago). Now if I type their email address into People Search field - the email will show up there.
How can I clear this search cache, thus email-addresses (which are not in my Contacts and that does not have any corresponding emails anymore) will not show up in the Search?
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello, I have same issue. where is the contact trash folder. located?
I just found that you have to empty the trash in contacts to get rid of it on mobile devices. I tried everything before. Deleting it, editing it, etc., but it kept showing up until I discovered there was a trash folder in the contacts. When I emptied that, which included the offending e-mail address, then it disappeared.
I hope this was helpful.
No, unfortunately, Microsoft never got back to me with a solution.
Thomas
I have the exact same problem as all the others in the post group and have tried all remedies suggested.
Looking for help through MS or anywhere else does not help either.
Surely, someone at MS has recognized that this is going to clog people's email.
Or do they want the dead to continue e-living?
Have you try this by yourself?
No one can find this x while you search for a name on the search box