Autofill disabled on new Microsoft login page. ANNOYING!!!

Anonymous
2016-04-04T15:02:47+00:00

It appears there is now a new login page for Outlook Live Online which is the main login for all Microsoft accounts. It also appears this new page is blocking the autofill feature on Chrome for the user name. I have been meaning to switch to another email client for some time now and this is definitely the last straw which has put me over the edge.  Anyone know anything about this?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-15T04:22:45+00:00

    Schmactor,

    Does your script to enable autocomplete on the MS Sign-on page still work for you?

    I wrote a similar script (for Greasemonkey on Firefox), and my script now does not work unless I put an Alert command at the end (script runs, no errors, but autocomplete remains off ... unless I put an Alert command at the end of the script).

    Most likely, I am encountering a race condition between my script and the sign-in page being loaded ... but I cannot discover what the race condition is and how to mitigate it.

    Problem just started happening (my script worked fine since last May).

    I was just wondering if you were having any problems with your script on Tampermonkey/Chrome?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments