Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Hi guys,
not sure if it will help but here is what happened to me:
1- had outlook ios with an imap account working on both my ipad and iphone (running latest ios9.2.1)
2- replaced my iphone with a new one. outlook stopped being able to get emails from my imap account.
3- removed the account from the iphone outlook app.
4- Tried to add it again and it failed saying "secure connection unavailable. would you like to login anyway"
5- I'm sure there is a secure connection available AND selectin"login anyway" just shows this same message in a loop.
To solve it i had to remove this imap account from my ipad and select "remove from ALL devices".
After that i could easly add the account again on my iphone.
Hope it helps someone.
Cheers
Yep, this did it!
I deleted the IMAP account "from all devices" on the iPhone but that alone didn't do it. I also had to "delete from all devices" on my iPad as well. Once I did this, all was well.
Microsoft: I spent hours and hours on this stupid problem. DANG! Thank you, Tiago A F Fernandes !