Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T09:45:43+00:00

    I have also had this problem, to fix you need to:

    1. Go to Adblock settings
    2. Go to tab customize
    3. Click on the edit button in Manually edit your filters section
    4. Add the line "@@|https://outlook.live.com/*$document" at the bottom of the text area and save it.

    Try to login again in outlook website.

    Regards

    Note: When trying to login again don't refresh the previous error page reported, instead, access outlook.live.com login page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T09:13:02+00:00

    I too am pissed but, I suspect, for entirely different reasons.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T08:44:56+00:00

    exact same probleme, and disabling adblocks worked for me.

    (I'm pissed by the way)

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T07:54:57+00:00

    If you find disabling Adblocker offensive (as I do):

    • Pause Adblock while you log in
    • Switch Hotmail to the junk email folder
    • Unpause Adblock, and switch back to your inbox

    Voila, Hotmail without ads, and without having to disable Adblock altogether.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments