Mac 2016 Outlook v15.9 certificate problem

Anonymous
2015-04-15T17:27:29+00:00

I just installed Outlook v15.9 as well as updates for the entire new Mac 2016 suite released yesterday. I'm getting an Outlook certificate error as can be seen in the attached screen shot. I can click Continue and run Outlook without any problems and it works fine. Also, I wasn't getting this error in the immediate prior release. All of my company's email is hosted on Office 365. How can I fix this or should I worry about it? Thx! John

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-12T11:39:33+00:00

    From the lack of progress on this and every new update has the same issue does Microsoft even think their is a problem here?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-11T22:16:48+00:00

    Got it....thx!   This thing is even with getting this exact same error on every new release, I do not appear to have lost any functionality.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-11T21:48:48+00:00

    Ok. I never got the 15.9 update. I installed a fresh install of 2016 outlook only from the Office 365 portal and it did not have the problem. The first update that comes down is the 15.13.1 after this update the error shows up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-11T21:05:10+00:00

    I'm the OP on this I think :-)

    I can confirm as well that same error occurs on 15.13.1.  For me however, this error has never gone away since first seen in 15.9.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-08-11T20:46:17+00:00

    I have this same certificate error now.

    I can confirm that I did not have this error until I installed Microsoft Outlook update 15.13.1

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments