Hi! I was in contact with Microsoft support about the issue, the response was:
Outlook 2015 is outside our support boundaries , but we have some insights in the issue:
Following are the details I have on the certificate prompt:
. The prompt for the certificate warning is from the MAC OS because we are using the OS's network stack (due to the network improvements in 15.9), so the prompt is expected.
. If you choose to "always trust" it once it shouldn't prompt you again, or the certificate issue can be fixed to prevent this from occurring.
. As a test, you can enter the AutoDiscover URL into Safari and you should also see the Certificate warning prompt.
So it looks like they are aware of the issue, they did not however, respond to my question if it's going to be fixed until full release...
(Outlook 2015, I assume they mean 2016)
//Christian