Can't see shared calendar of coworker

Anonymous
2017-05-19T08:34:51+00:00

We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.

Here is what everyone of us did:

  1. Open office 356 in the web browser and select Calendar
  2. Click on Share
  3. Type the email of the coworker, in this case mine, permission are the default values (can view all details)
  4. hit send

I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.

The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.

We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.

Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-06-06T10:20:33+00:00

    Hi Rudy,

    I enabled the calendar publishing with your help. "Allow anonymous user to access calendars with an email invitation" was disabled. I enabled it. The radio box now set to "All calendar appointment information".

    My coworker enabled calendar publishing and gave the the two links.

    In OWA I can use the first link to add her calendar to "Other calendars". It shows up in Other calendars. I renamed the calender to her name. However there are no events from here. The calendar is empty.

    I used the second link to add her calendar to Apple iCal. Used the link in "New Calendar Subscription". This works and I can see all her events.

    So it works in iCal, but not in OWA.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-06-06T09:46:22+00:00

    Hi Bjorn,

    Is there any improvement?  Please let us know at your convenience.

    Regards,

    Rudy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-06-05T11:03:45+00:00

    I get back to you tomorrow. Sorry, out of office at the moment. 

    Thanks your all your time. I appreciate it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-06-03T09:41:21+00:00

    Hi Bjorn,

    Thanks for you quickly reply. you need check if you turn on the Calendar publishing feature. Please go to Admin center > Settings > Services & add-ins > Calendar. Check if the Allow anonymous users to access calendars with an email invitation option is turned on. Meanwhile, under the option, please choose All calendar appointment information option. You can see the screenshot below:

    Please go back the Step 2 to check if the calendar publishing feature has been turned on.

    Moreover, Please let the coworker following the steps above to publish her calendar. You add the HTML link in your Calendar follow the Step 5. if the issue persists, please provide the two links for us via the private message.

    Thanks for your time.

    Regards,

    Rudy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-06-02T09:48:07+00:00

    In step 2.) Settings > Calendar > Shared Calendars > Calendar publishing

    I fail to see "shared calendars". Here is a screenshot. Maybe you can guide me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments