from Falconfeathers...not microsoft ...but a customer who has been rescuing people from Outlook.com since you invented it.
MOVE THE AD BAR TO THE ENTIRE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE SO AT LEAST WE CAN READ THE FULL WIDTH OF OUR EMAILS (PICTURES ARE A NIGHTMARE...)
I LOVED MY HOTMAIL....WHICH WORKED PERFECTLY....THE UNIVERSAL SYMBOL FOR THE PRINTER...NOT WITH OUTLOOK..
Since you created this THING...we have all gone through the same nightmare ...of even simple things.
I am on the Board of Executives and needed to print out e-mails and could not even find the stupid printer.
... ... ... ... ... ...
What do you think universal symbols are for?...............Not you...the printer...is...3....dots.
The ads are nothing but annoyance...when a logical advertiser would look for something to entice people...not waste their time scrolling.
MOVE THE ADS TO THE BOTTOM SO WE CAN SEE THE FULL WIDTH OF OUR EMAILS.
Don't waste our time asking for a private screen shot....when you absolutely know we all have the exact same problem.
I posted the concern about the ad bar which hogs the entire right hand side of the page...in March of 2013. It is now end of May, 2014...and nothing has been changed, despite the huge number of people asking how to get rid of this ad bar.
I offered a logical solution..........MOVE THE AD BAR TO THE ENTIRE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE SO AT LEAST WE CAN READ THE FULL WIDTH OF OUR EMAILS (PICTURES ARE A NIGHTMARE...)
When you write back saying...send us a screenshot...you absolutely know that every one of us still has that annoying gray ad bar which extends the entire height of our email...and forces us to scroll left...right left right to read each line of our emails.
Obviously Microsoft doesn't even check our concerns...because we all share the same objection and nothing changed....even since March of 2013...over a year since I first asked.