How do I sign in to my ....@live.com email?

Anonymous
2012-04-05T21:59:56+00:00

Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-16T17:14:27+00:00

    my address is ************@live.com. I recently got a new computer with 8.1.  I want my old email account with my folders back.  I now have a brand new account with none of my information etc. I now seem to have a brand new account that is useless and annoying.

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-23T08:09:44+00:00

    I can't log in to my Hotmail.com emails.  I'm expecting a email reply with Hotmail.com. My Hotmail acct address is *************@hotmail.com.

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-04T18:04:24+00:00

    I have have had this live email account for a long time but find I

    can't change it all over to outlook. I have so many people on it that I don't know them all. 

     The other account is *************@outlook.com.  Can't I have two accounts.  Janet Grundas

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-06T23:10:03+00:00

    how do I get my e-mail

     ************@live.com

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-05-06T23:07:54+00:00

    how do I get my e mail

    ********@live.com

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments