I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-03-14T14:53:51+00:00

    Once you have been switched, there is no way to go back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-03-11T11:03:55+00:00

    didnt work this is ******@hotmail.com. Dont give me that nothing changes, everything changed cant even send pictures that arent attachment. I wanty my old hot mali back hELPP PLease I dont wqant to swtitch to gmail ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-03-07T20:34:37+00:00

    Great, no way to switch back to the old look Hotmail?! Perfect excuse to switch to another provider.

    Goodbye horrible looking Outlook Hotmail!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-03-07T19:04:22+00:00

    To be pedantic, it's not "Outlook Express".  Outlook Express was a mail client that ran on Windows XP (and earlier).  It hasn't existed since then.

    Outlook.com is also not Outlook.  Outlook is a mail client that's part of several of the Microsoft Office suites and it, too, is unrelated to Outlook.com.  Microsoft has decided to obfuscate the term "Outlook" for some reason.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments