I cannot open attachments in Outlook on my Android browser. Is this a known issue and is it being addressed?

Anonymous
2013-03-08T13:31:18+00:00

Today, my Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.  I lost the ability to open attachments accessing outlook on my Android browser on my Motorola Razr smartphone.  When I try opening attachments such as pics and docs I get an error message.  Is this issue being addressed to be fixed?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-12T19:13:44+00:00

    Hi Art,

    Thanks for this. I must admit that since the March 28 update, it is a lot easier to use now.

    Seems as if MS is listening! Thanks guys!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-18T14:45:07+00:00

    Are you saying you can now save attachments in the latest Outlook Android App?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments