Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
You did a lot better than I did! I could never get a single Yahoo bizmail account to work in Outlook.com.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm new to Outlook.com, but I've used Outlook 2010 for years without any problem to access my Yahoo Business Mail account (******@markoneill.com) which is part of my Yahoo web hosted site, markoneill.com. But the same settings for POP3 mail don't work in Outlook.com. Outlook.com can't access pop.bizmail.yahoo.com as my POP3 server. Is there a work-around for this problem? Thank you.
Mark
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You did a lot better than I did! I could never get a single Yahoo bizmail account to work in Outlook.com.
This is infuriating. I have four email accounts at yahoo small business. Myself and three others. When I went to outlook.com to set mine up it worked just fine. Took the standard pop.bizmail.yahoo.com server address, etc. When I went to do the next one, even on the same computer, it would not login to the pop3 server. Out of the four accounts I have only been able to set my own up.
Mark, thanks for getting back to me. I think I will try one last time by contacting Yahoo as I have their Mail Plus email account. If that does not work, I too will give up. Too bad. I liked using Outlook.
I finally gave up on trying to get Outlook.com to work with Yahoo business e-mail (bizmail). I don't think Microsoft likes Yahoo any more than it likes Google and Apple...
HI, Nicole: No, I never got a reply that provided any real help. It's not my settings or Yahoo's problem. So I gave up on Outlook.com.
Has anybody else ever had any success in getting Outlook.com to work with Yahoo business e-mail (pop.bizmail.yahoo.com)? I have no problems at all accessing my Yahoo business e-mail with e-mail clients (e.g., Outlook 2010) on computers or iPhones...
Thank you.
Mark