Additional sign-in or account-related issues within Microsoft Teams Free
I mean, do you have access to https://myapps.microsoft.com/ with the email address that shows up in your Teams free account?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I sign in to use Teams, I use an account named "******@mydomain.com". I use the Microsoft Authenticator to authenticate my identity. The login usually succeeds. I am using the Linux version of Teams. I am not accessing Teams in a browser.
After logging in to Teams, my account is displayed using a different email address, "******@somedomain.com". I do not know from where this other account comes, but I definitely want to remove all reference to it. How do I get rid of that erroneous reference to that account???
I should mention, too, that when someone invites me to a Teams meeting using "******@mydomain.com", the URL I receive never leads me to enter the meeting. I can log in to Teams using that URL, but I never see the meeting to which I have been invited.
Additional sign-in or account-related issues within Microsoft Teams Free
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I mean, do you have access to https://myapps.microsoft.com/ with the email address that shows up in your Teams free account?
Once I am logged in, there is no reference to any email addresses. I do not quite understand your question.
Is this message for both email addresses?
The following message is displayed after clicking on the organizations icon:
Your account does not belong to any other organizations
Hi AmblyoMoron,
It is an unusual scenario. The empty field in the Azure profile is not an issue.
To confirm that your account is associated with an organization, please go to https://myapps.microsoft.com, now, click on the "Organization" icon beside "?" icon at the top right corner and confirm that you don't see the guest organization.
Also, try with another email address if you won it and check what organization set on your other email address(incorrect one).
Regards
Nik