The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams.

Anonymous
2023-10-06T15:55:49+00:00

The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T15:23:32+00:00

    I agree... this "new" feature is not wanted... so, please, give me the option to "Post" or have a conversation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T14:30:32+00:00

    Umar is trying to help reporting what MS meant by this update. He already expressed the fact that he doesn't work for MS. Give the man some respect for sharing his knowledge with the community.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T08:59:59+00:00

    I didn't make the change I was complaining about the change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T17:46:13+00:00

    This change is causing confusion in my company. It is causing a loss of productivity. Please MS, find a way to make this an optional choice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T12:36:38+00:00

    This change isn't good. I agree with the others that it should be optional. But I find it hard to believe anyone actually wants this change.

    Also I have noticed a bug. You can't "summon" a bot in a post, unless somebody who has the "conversations" button first tags in the bot. Then future posts are able to summon the bot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments