I am using teams from chrome browser and the person on the other side hears echo when they speak. Please help.

Anonymous
2024-01-12T08:16:38+00:00

I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-19T22:08:54+00:00

    Do you still have the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-19T22:08:20+00:00

    Was the issue fixed for you with Teams update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-19T22:07:39+00:00

    I am very sorry to hear that this issue still exists. Is there anyway you can please file an issue report with your Admin as an incident so we can properly investigate?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-19T20:46:59+00:00

    Same issue and circumstance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments