Displaying your screen content to others during a Teams meeting or call for collaboration
I have been having issues now for about 4 month, our IT guy try's to help and has tried most of the fixes like emptying the cache but it doesn't help.
It is now at the point I have to quit teams by right clicking the icon on the task bar and re-launching.
I just can not work with teams anymore it is taking 5-10% of my day waiting for teams to re-launch.
It is not hard ware constraints either as I hade a new lap to about 6 months back with plenty of spare performance.
I am at the end of my nerves and found this forum so thought I would contribute. Dose anyone know if there is a even newer TEAMS on the horizon that may work. The trouble is corporation i work for uses TEAMs as the default but I seem to be the only person having issues.