Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Same issues - need to sync my Planner Tasks with Outlook. Just commenting to give attention to the post so it'll hopefully get resolved.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu
But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.
Teams Version:
Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issues - need to sync my Planner Tasks with Outlook. Just commenting to give attention to the post so it'll hopefully get resolved.
Hi, I wonder if this was ever fixed? I'm still having issues with the missing 3 dots on planner, for shared plans to switch views from basic to premium after upgrading.
Has anyone figured out a way to make the most of Microsoft Planner despite the recent change that prevents it from reflecting in the Outlook calendar? On my side, notification emails are helping, though they don't fully replace the functionality of connecting the plan to the calendar.
Thanks!
Yep, I'm having the same issue. I have access to the tasks, but no ellipses to add plan to outlook calendar.
I have the same issue, is there any solution for this?