Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Same issue here on Ipad air M3. MSteams version 7.5.2 and iPad-OS 18.3.2. None of the solutions is working.
Please update MS-teams app en solve this problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Just bought the the new Ipad Air M3 13" (MCJ54KN/A) released 12 March 2025 with IOS 18.3.2 and with Magic keyboard. All work good but my camera in the Teams App is upside down and I can´t change this - any idea how to solve this?
I can flip to the backside camera which seems correct but not the camera in the front/screen side. All other apps are working as they should with teh camera so it seems related to the Teams App (version 7.4.0).
Thanks!
Lars
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue here on Ipad air M3. MSteams version 7.5.2 and iPad-OS 18.3.2. None of the solutions is working.
Please update MS-teams app en solve this problem.
Yes - I also have the same issue with backgrounds.
Also the background effects are not working properly - like it can’t sense where the outline of your face is.
I too have same problem - new iPad - up to date software, and no way to fix the issue
Microsoft - please help!
I have exactly the same problem.