Missing Soft Focus and Brightness in Teams

Anonymous
2022-11-03T16:23:50+00:00

Greetings!

My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-27T18:10:17+00:00

    What I've just discovered is that when I use the online version of Teams, I don't get the video options for brightness and soft focus. When I access Teams from the desktop app, they magically appear. So, for me, the difference-maker is web-based use of Teams vs. app. Thank goodness I found those soft focus options - LOL!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T20:59:06+00:00

    Ok, odd - it comes and goes. It was not there while in a meeting, but when I started a new meeting (just using "Meet now" from the calendar page), it was there. Once I turned it on and started the meeting, it was there. So there, but buggy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T20:48:43+00:00

    Ugh, so there was some kind of forced update today, and it's gone again! How frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T16:16:05+00:00

    I am on an Apple M1 Max and Ventura 13.5. It's company-owned and managed so the app is updated automatically on a schedule. I'm using the desktop app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T17:06:15+00:00

    For some reason I still do not have the camera settings options. Out of curiosity are using teams from your browser or via the desktop app? Also are you a Mac or PC user? I wonder if it will help if I uninstall the desktop app and reinstall it. hmmmmm.

    That said I am glad it's working for you now!

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments