Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
I have dropped a note and shared this thread to development team, I hope they will look into this issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have dropped a note and shared this thread to development team, I hope they will look into this issue
I am experiencing this same issue.
I don't think I signed up for Microsoft Beta (Windows Insider Program). How to check?
How is this not a P1 issue and left resolved for 5 DAYS!????
It is impacting business - roll back the beta update build!
Many of us are on Android for Work and cannot just install an older APK version.
Same problem here.
Microsoft or teams should fix this asap.
This is a crazy issue, allowed all the permissions to Teams, uninstalled and reinstalled the application, restarted my phone but still the issue persists. Worst thing is you get a call but you can not attend it, due to this silly error message. Microsoft do you have a solution yet?