Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Leave the BETA, uninstall, wait a few hours or a day and then reinstall. This is what worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Leave the BETA, uninstall, wait a few hours or a day and then reinstall. This is what worked for me.
A few have suggested uninstalling Teams and waiting a few hours before reinstalling to fixed the issue. This worked for me but I didn't wait, I reinstalled immediately. However I left the beta program last week, I don't if this made the difference.
I hope this works for all that are having this issue.
Link to the version I installed to fix the issue (1416/1.0.0.2022395202). Again, I installed the arm64-v8a version. you will need to decide if your device uses Arm64 or requires a different architecture.
Good morning all. I removed Teams from my Android Note20+ phone last week, when I was not able to make calls nor join meetings with the Permissions issue. This morning I reinstalled Teams, just to access my Calendar and Messages and..... just tried to call into my morning meeting and it worked! Nothing special, just reinstalled after removing Teams last Thursday-ish.