Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T15:49:41+00:00

    Alex, please start a new thread as your issue is not related to the issue in this thread. thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T16:03:57+00:00

    SAME here. This is getting old.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T15:35:38+00:00

    I think you have to be on a different screen without Teams pulled up for it to actually light up. Sorry!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T15:16:34+00:00

    Thanks! I tried, but it looks like Microsoft also took that option away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T15:05:49+00:00

    please check out my message below - hope this helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments