Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I agree 100% with previous posts. Please bring this feature back.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.
Please let me know ASAP,
Rachel
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree 100% with previous posts. Please bring this feature back.
I don't know when this happened, but all of a sudden my whole screen blinks white when a teams notification comes in.
That is the most annoying feature I have ever had to deal with! I get it, there are people who don't want to miss any messages, but me, I need to focus! And I can't focus, if every two minutes my screen turns white just because some group chats are having a conversation.
I need a setting to turn this off ASAP! This is so frustrating!
Justin, the problem here is that it doesn't flash like it used to. the changes MSFT made makes it easy to miss. the point of this thread is to ask MSFT to bring back the flashing icon update.
BUMP! i am missing so many messages.... COME ON @microsoft
no, but let's keep this thread on topic. we need Microsoft to fix this
start a new thread for the issue you are experiencing