Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
We need a setting where we can turn it on or off, per our personal preference.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.
Please let me know ASAP,
Rachel
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We need a setting where we can turn it on or off, per our personal preference.
I seem to be the opposite of everyone on this thread but in agreement with the OP - I want the ability to turn off the flashing. I find it very distracting.
[BUMP] Some of my users are noticing and complaining about this since they were pushed to new version fo Teams. Please bring this back!
Bump - Microsoft, please turn this feature back on. I/we are missing messages all day long.
Bump, chat is half as good as it was without the flashing notification!!!