Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T17:06:50+00:00

    Since the update to "NEW" Teams, I've been looking through my settings thinking that I must have inadvertently turned the flashing off. I agree with all the comments above...I want the flashing back! Without it I keep missing messages.

    The only scenario where I think no flashing might be helpful, is when I'm the one sharing my screen in a Teams meeting. All other times...I rely on the flashing!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-08T13:52:45+00:00

    Would love to see this option back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-06T18:42:37+00:00

    Same here. I need the flashing icon. I keep missing messages if I don't have a chance to view the message right away when the sound and banner occur.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-06T19:39:06+00:00

    Any follow up on this @Microsoft??!??!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T16:36:34+00:00

    I also need the visual flashing notifications. I keep missing messages.

    I tune out the auditory sounds. That simply isn't enough.

    Please fix this ASAP.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments