Why won't my Teams "Out of Office" status turn off?

Anonymous
2023-06-05T23:55:57+00:00

I set my out of office a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find a way to turn the status off. I've tried for about 4 days now. Please help.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Online status

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T07:37:10+00:00

    This solution resolved my issue. thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T07:00:49+00:00

    In my case , I followed 2nd option and it fixed the issue.Thanks for the support and assistance @indhurani

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T11:23:31+00:00

    This did it, I changed to show as OOO rather to available and it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-03T16:18:02+00:00

    Hello, my name is Patrick and I wanted to thank you for this solution. That was very helpful, I followed all the steps and it works! I asked too many people and no one told me, but I didn't think how easy to change this setting by one click. Thanks again, and am much appreciated. =)

    Regards,

    Patrick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments