Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
It definitely is related to the Early Access function. I managed to get rid of my EA installation now. I did the following (macOS)
- moved Microsoft Teams App from my Applications folder into trash
- opened Finder and switched to ~/Library/Caches/ and moved com.microsoft.teams into trash
- switched to ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft and moved Teams into trash
managed to use the Microsoft AutoUpdate App (if you don't have it, there's a download available on this page: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=830196[)](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/update-office-for-mac-automatically-bfd1e497-c24d-4754-92ab-910a4074d7c1%29 "support.microsoft.com") and switched my update channel to vanilla.
Finally reinstalled Teams from the app store and logged in again.
I had to generate an API key twice (shut down teams, elgato, rebooted) but now for the first time, the keys on the stream deck are lit up, show correct state and have an effect when pressed.
Hopefully this plugin gets more attention by its developers so that future MS Teams versions still work!