Teams account for child without phone number

Anonymous
2020-07-26T19:12:12+00:00

I am trying to set up teams accounts for my 2 kids since we all will need different logins between my work and their school.  I was able to create the account, get a verification email to the child's email address, but when I try to finish setting up the account, it requires a phone number.  My children do not have phones and it will not let me use my phone number again.  How do I set it up without requiring another phone number?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-06T16:23:23+00:00

    please call anyone from the microsoft helpdesk and let them know about the problem. Forums are filled with this problem but microsoft ignores them all. I fear that its megacorporate blackmail to force a phone number (digital identification) and full traceability on everybody.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-30T17:51:13+00:00

    It seems everything MS is doing these days is utter ****. Killed off MSN, butchered Skype, now I cant use an addon for a Hotmail account I've have for over 20 years?! I dont give my number out at all and Ill be damned if Im giving it to you now.

    There are so many better alternatives it boggles the mind you'd make yours so bloody annoying to set up.

    Absolute b0llocks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-14T15:26:40+00:00

    i just want to use teams..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-25T16:08:27+00:00

    Hello nice

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more