Teams account for child without phone number

Anonymous
2020-07-26T19:12:12+00:00

I am trying to set up teams accounts for my 2 kids since we all will need different logins between my work and their school.  I was able to create the account, get a verification email to the child's email address, but when I try to finish setting up the account, it requires a phone number.  My children do not have phones and it will not let me use my phone number again.  How do I set it up without requiring another phone number?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-15T18:09:27+00:00

    This should work:

    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/df3059f8-af32-ec11-b6e6-00224827b1d6

    Microsoft have moved from Uservoice to their own Dynamics platform.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-15T17:45:54+00:00

    the links is dead

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-11-18T23:32:33+00:00

    This policy does NOT guarantee validation, which is the excuse/justification MS is using, and is yet another INTRUSIVE violation of privacy, making all users susceptible to being hacked on another level! NO!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-12T16:43:50+00:00

    I guess so. Microsoft still should make it so anyone can do teams even without phone number

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments