Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-03T12:19:37+00:00

    Same issue here. Android 11, Teams v1416/1.0.0.2021.1040701

    EDIT: Clear app data and run through setup again, worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T10:24:32+00:00

    It worked for me on my Android phone. Clear DATA is the way to go.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-17T06:26:01+00:00

    Same (Android)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-15T11:55:59+00:00

    i am nayab

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-15T11:55:22+00:00

    The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?fyu6f8gf

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments