Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T08:37:56+00:00

    Hi ,  

    I have the same issue on mobile andriod. Some more detail:

    1.  I could install teams, log in it and use it with no issue for the 1st time login

    2.  Next time I click the icon,  it will apprear 'You are all done. Hang one while we get things...' and stay there for ever.

    3.  If I need to use Teams on mobile,  I need to remove the app and reinstalled it again.

    4.  I don't have any issue with Teams on my PC with the same account 

    Yes this is the same for me too. Everytime I uninstall and re-install it works. But everytime the App updates, the issue is back. Request someone from Microsft to please provide solutions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-06T06:35:10+00:00

    Hi there,

    I'm having the same issue, it is on the mobile application, and I'm using Android phone with latest android system.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-30T03:43:19+00:00

    I am facing this problem every day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-30T03:35:42+00:00

    I am not getting anything just it is coming that  hang on while we get things ready for you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-30T03:33:57+00:00

    Please solve my problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments