Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
I fixed the issue by closing Teams and renaming (or deleting if you are bold) the following folder:
%localAppdata%\Microsoft\IdentityCache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted the machine
Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app
Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app
Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license
is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue?
Kind Regards,
Brendan
Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I fixed the issue by closing Teams and renaming (or deleting if you are bold) the following folder:
%localAppdata%\Microsoft\IdentityCache
Thanks, AladdinElhalaq. I'd tried the install fix tool, Windows updates, reg key changes, but your suggestion did the trick!
HI
uncheck the below option from internet option --->advance-------> security
check for server certification revocation*
then restart MS teams
sorun devam ediyor
Hi Nils,
Thank you for the response, when i try to sign into edge i get the following.
"Error code: 3, 15, -895025145"
Regards
Sateesh
Same here. Teams doesn't work, and Edge shows this error code.
Hi Nils,
Thank you for the response, when i try to sign into edge i get the following.
"Error code: 3, 15, -895025145"
Regards
Sateesh