Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T05:43:17+00:00

    I have the same issue from Today (22-Jul-2020) morning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T05:29:54+00:00

    i have tried all the things u told but the error isn't going

    pls help me or find another way

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T02:50:35+00:00

    Hi, I am facing the same issue. Not able to see the chat in MS Teams. Msg "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again".

    Actions performed so far:

    1. Updated windows 10 latest version
    2. MS Teams version 1.3.00.13565 (64 bit)
    3. Sign-out / Sign-in multiple times
    4. Rebooted system multiple times

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-01T13:12:29+00:00

    I have the same issue but was able to see the chat if I right-click on the contact and select Pop-out chat. Not a resolution, just a workaround.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T16:39:27+00:00

    Hello Maria,

    I am having the same issue with teams while using in PC.  For some contacts, I am not able to see anything other than the error message. Were you able to get any fix? Please let me know.

    Regards,

    Anish

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments