Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
Well it works for me, and I use it most days
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
Anyone can propose a fix to a loo loud volume in Teams even when volume is set to minimum?
I’m using AirPods Pro to join Teams’ calls through my iphone and/or ipad. The volume is set to absolutely minimum possible and it’s still a too loud to the point of causing pain if connected for a prolongued time.
It seems to be a Teams’ behaviour as the airpods function well in other apps in the same devices, enabling me to further reduce the volume. For context, the 50% volume of other apps sound like the bare minimum volume of Teams..
Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Well it works for me, and I use it most days
I am having this problem on iOS too. Teams Volume will not go below 10% and is very loud on Airpods Pro.
No idea then because it works perfectly fine for me. I’m running AirPod Pros on an iPhone 12 mini.
I’ve replied to your problem regarding IOS as well. See above