Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
I am experiencing the same problem with Bose Noise Cancelling 700 bluetooth headphones.
Sound on team meeting is unbearable with air pods. It needs a fix ASAP
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
Anyone can propose a fix to a loo loud volume in Teams even when volume is set to minimum?
I’m using AirPods Pro to join Teams’ calls through my iphone and/or ipad. The volume is set to absolutely minimum possible and it’s still a too loud to the point of causing pain if connected for a prolongued time.
It seems to be a Teams’ behaviour as the airpods function well in other apps in the same devices, enabling me to further reduce the volume. For context, the 50% volume of other apps sound like the bare minimum volume of Teams..
Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am experiencing the same problem with Bose Noise Cancelling 700 bluetooth headphones.
Sound on team meeting is unbearable with air pods. It needs a fix ASAP
By applying the fix in windows registry it fixed my problem. I was connecting my AirPods Pro to a laptop running Microsoft Teams. By applying the fix windows gave me an option to adjust AirPods Pro’s volume within windows. This option was missing before the fix.
Please note that the issue is on iPhone. I think your link leads to a Windows registry fix. There is no Registry in phone.