Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later".

Anonymous
2022-01-06T14:34:27+00:00

So i want to play a game with my friend and he can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later" or something like that. We tried so many things so if you can help it will be great! Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T21:08:52+00:00

    ME TOO. Everything leads to resintall OS. Why should I reinstall a brand new computers OS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T15:19:46+00:00

    March 19, 2023. None of this is helping. I can't install, launch or see what games I have installed in the Xbox app for Windows 11. There are no updates available and this broke all of a sudden, for seemingly no reason.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-01T00:42:45+00:00

    Needed to "End Task" the "Xbox" process and bam, I finally the <Get> button was restored in Microsoft Store (after entering "start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN" (without quotes) into PowerShell CMD).

    Tnx Steve!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T23:30:25+00:00

    I cant even find gaming services in the registry editor.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-05T18:44:45+00:00

    this is the one that FIXED my issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments