go back to windows 10

Anonymous
2021-12-27T16:36:19+00:00

i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-12-03T10:47:21+00:00

    i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?

    10 days are too long please go back in one day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-12-03T10:45:51+00:00

    i want to go back to window 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-09T14:45:13+00:00

    tidak terbiasa dengan windows 11 mau ganti windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Brink 16,665 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-09-28T01:13:20+00:00

    Hello,

    I'm afraid you will need to clean install Windows 10 like below after 10 days since the previous Windows would have been automatically deleted,

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T00:44:39+00:00

    i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?

    I can't type sometimes and I have to get off for a couple of hours

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments