Hi Saba, glad to help!
Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue
Hello
Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck
Should I reinstall windows ?
Am using windows 10
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-12-26T14:29:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-12-26T14:28:49+00:00 yes at the first it didnt detected it so I restarted the laptop and now its shown
sure thing will keep monitoring it
I really appreciate your help dave :D
-
Anonymous
2021-12-26T14:27:40+00:00 Hi Saba
Did that device re-appear after your scanned for new hardware?
If it did, then that is a new driver, please wait to see if your system is stable.
-
Anonymous
2021-12-26T14:26:02+00:00 done i did it ,, what is the next step ?
-
Anonymous
2021-12-26T14:20:54+00:00 Hi Saba
Yes, that is correct, right click that device and choose uninstall, wait a few seconds, then at the top of Device Manager, click Action - Scan for hardware changes, so that Windows will install a new version of that driver.