I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-14T10:23:25+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    It is possible there is a hardware problem on that Ethernet card, if you cannot get a stable driver to install, for you normally use Ethernet or WiFi for connection to the Internet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T09:20:58+00:00

    Because I am running Windows 11 Home China on this computer, I can't change display language, so I can only share with the following Onedrive link.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9hLrkTE2EpMyRALNw?e=TuEGby

    Very sorry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T09:01:33+00:00

    I have tried re-installed the Ethernet card driver again but in vain. this driver is unstable.

    2.

    I didn't find XMP profile option on BIOS. I didn't change settings on BIOS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-14T08:35:10+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    1

    Have you tried re-installing that Ethernet card driver from the support page for oyur PC on the manufacturers website?

    2

    If you boot your PC into BIOS, is there an XMP profile set on your RAM?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T08:23:38+00:00

    After I run the following commands:

    bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

    and enabled Memory Integrity in Microsoft Defender. The BSoD didn't show, but if I disable Memory Integrity, the bluescreen show again.

    but it seems that the following driver

    seemed unstable when I connected to the Internet, this driver disconnected from my computer from time to time. it confused me. if I use WLAN to connect to the Internet, this driver seemed normal, it didn't disconnected.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments